03/03/2014 Lift Conference 2014 – Our report
(Photo Jeremie Lasnier)
We had the pleasure to attend Lift conference 2014 last february the 6th 2014 in Geneva. You can find our short blog entry here and our pictures there. Below follows our detailed report. This conference discuss the topics of innovation and the future from a societal point of view, shifting perspective on the design and technology industries.
This year themes were the following:
• Managing Innovation Cycles – Let Live And Let Die
• Bio Hacking Or Tinkering With Life
• The Futures of Work
• The Sharing Economy Backlash
• Algorithmic culture: new forms of expression
• Translating Traditional Family Business
• Counter Culture Inspiring Industries
From our point of view we isolated three problematics:
• How does our growing algorithmic environment shift our cultural and societal paradigm?
• How do companies and the economy (global as well as local) evolve in our technological era?
• What are the new methods and processes at work in today’s innovation and development cycle? (Lire la suite…)