Emmanuel Mahé, Jean-Baptiste Labrune and myself (Remy Bourganel) are pleased to invite you to the presentation of our seminary Design & Research conducted this year at EnsadLab for the research students of the SociableMedia program. This work has been directed by Jean-Baptiste Labrune, with the all program team.
Join us on tuesday april 8th 2014, 6pm, Ensad, amphitheater Bachelier, 31 rue d’Ulm 75005 Paris. We will present the work in progress, it’s documentation as well as the 5 following deliverables:
- A definition of the Design & Research field based on the study of 18 academic papers (*), work directed by Ioana Ocnarescu.
- A mapping of the design & research locations in Europe including academics,practicians and explorators. Work directed by Ferdinand Dervieux & Louis Eveillard
- A genalogy of the interaction design discipline, work directed by Emeline Brulé, Jeremy Boy, Max Mollon, Pauline Gourlet, with Jeremy Boy’s WebLens tool.
- Visual panorama of justification modes visuel des modes de justification for researchers in / about / through / for design.
- A report in PDF CC-BY-SAsynthesizing the seminar, it’s systematic contributions, and it’s production protocole (blueprint).
Remy Bourganel/Jean-Baptiste Labrune
Jeremy Boy, Emeline Brulé, Ferdinand Dervieux, Louis Eveillard, Pauline Gourlet, Jérémie Lasnier, Max Mollon, Ioana Ocnarescu
(*) 18 reference papers: